GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 03:08:25 GMT
Essa ,The infamous Ambassador

BYE BYE!!!SEE YA !! M. L'ambassadeur, we can't thank you enough for
packing your crap and taking it where it belongs. You have contributed
nothing to this list but continue to disgrace the people you suppose
to represent. Your recent insult to the gambian people is evident in
this posting of yours. Because with all the talented Gambian
webmasters out there, you,COHORTS, have teamed up with some 'freaking'
Spanish People, possible in exchange for FIREARMS to massacre
more children, to design that creepy forum of yours out of Gambia's
taxpayers money..You guys have no conscience left in your EMPTY heads, do
you?  WE ARE SICK OF YOU SCUMBAGS..GO!!! "Su Bo Huma Yen" Y'all
makes us sick....!!!!!!!!!!!

Essa Sey Wrote:
A week ago i and some spanish created a forum and we've so far attracted a
lot
of participants.Please those who wish to continue reading my arts.on the
casamance issue can join me there.My poetry book entitled:THE BOAT OF
THOUGHT
has also been published  in Hungary,already 250 copies are out.