GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:49:39 +0000
Yus

Thanks for forwarding us some info on the Gambia's
Human Rights Record since 1994. Perhaps, it would be
best if we await the US State Department 2001 Report
on Human Rights in the Gambia  which should be made
available online on Wednesday 27 FEBRUARY 2002. Stay
tuned for some sad news  on how APRC have treated its
own people.

Once again a big thank you.

Sanusi Owens

 --- Y C Jow <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > I was just
browsing some Amnesty International site

=== message truncated ===