GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ceesay, Soffie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:51:40 -0400
Kabir, would mind sharing this with them, please?

ALL AFRICAN PEOPLE'S DEVELOPMENT & EMPOWERMENT PROJECT (AAPDEP) - They are trying to do something.  A dynamic sister, a wife, a mother, and a physicist, Aisha Fields, Ph.D. is the project coordinator.  She can be reached at [log in to unmask], (256) 348-6478 or visit www.developmentforafrica.org.  The address is AAPDEP P.O. BOX 454, Normal, AL 35762.

Thanks,
Soffie