GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:10:57 -0600
FYI:

Please note that you will need to have WinZIP and /or WinRAR to extract
and execute these programs. You can get download both winZIP and winRAR
from httt://www.download.com.  Better yet GOTO:
ftp://download.intel.com/apac/temp/winzip80.exe   (for winZIP)
ftp://ftp.netlab.sk/public/rarsoft/rar/wrar271.exe (for winRAR)

NB: you need to use winRAR to extract and run (Encryption Plus EMail v 2.1)

PS: If you already figured out the installation process, then sorry for
the extra KBs. Happy Holidays every!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the Holiday Season and I'm in a giving mood. Thought many of you
>would prefer these goodies over cash. viz:
>
>Gift# 1. -->Norton Antivirus 2001 v7.0 (Win 9x/ME)
>Download it today @ http://nav2001-7.myetang.com/index2.html
>
>Gift# 2. -->Encryption Plus EMail v 2.1
>Download it today @ http://209.1.224.10/mealfishy9/email.html
>
>PS: To my DOUGH seekers, these gift items are non-refundable.
>Limited time offer only. Check out my DISCLAIMER on decree $19.99
>                                           Mr. Makaveli (o-:)
>
>Desc.1 ->Norton AntiVirus™ is the world’s leading anti-virus software. Just install it and forget it! It’s always working in the background to protect your PC, and now it automatically updates its virus definitions when you’re connected to the Internet. Norton AntiVirus 2001 automatically scans incoming attachments in email programs that use the POP3 standard, including Microsoft® Outlook®, Eudora®, Netscape® Mail, and MSN® Mail. If you use AOL® or Hotmail®, Auto-Protect works in the background to detect viruses in attachments before they can cause trouble. Pop-up windows alert you whenever a virus is found, and a repair wizard helps you get rid of the virus quickly and completely. As a Norton AntiVirus owner, you can also get prompt assistance from the Symantec AntiVirus Research Center (SARC)™ with removing viruses from your computer. Norton AntiVirus also performs comprehensive hard disk virus scans, which you can run either manually or on a predefined schedule. And it’s f!
aster than ever, with the new SmartScan™ engine that won’t overburden system resources. Don’t put your files at risk from viruses or other malicious Internet code. Buy the software that will protect your PC today and tomorrow: Norton AntiVirus 2001.