GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M.B.Krubally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:30:18 -0800
Haruna, I definitely don't mind you correcting my mistakes. Unlike you I do not search people's writings for mistakes/typos to make them look stupid. However I am glad that you enjoyed me and did understand the point I was trying to make. What you need to do is to stop being petty. There is more to life that some of the little things your seem to worry yourself with. Since we are into correcting each other, I am sure you wouldn't mind re-reading your original posting and sending us the corrected version. In fact, I suggest you take a second look at your reply for some little mistakes that I know were simply overlooked. Hey may be I should collect all the mistakes/typos I read in other writings for your to correct. Do you have the time? Come on grow up and quit being so sensitive.

Haruna, I could care less about your party affiliation, the point I tried to make is that O.J's peers have been travelling in and out of the country without the government confiscating their passports. Why O.J? Simple question, and unless we know all the facts, you and I will only be running our mouths with the ASSUMPTION that we know what we are talking about. Also, how did you come up with the student riots in my posting? I don't remember mentioning anything in regards to that. My friend all I talked about is O.J's passport being seized. What I find funny is how he came running to us with his side of the story now that someone else is in control. I am glad that he has realized how important the average citizen is, now that he wants us to listen. Haruna, O.J cannot take a payback if there were one taking place now. Again, I know O.J has a right of free movement, but I wonder why they are not allowing him to travel? So unless we get all the facts straight, I suggest you ….

I hope you grow up, and talk in a mature fashion next time. Enjoy your weekend.

Oh a simple warning, do not take my flowery writing as a weakness, I can be ruthless if I have to be. Ask around.

Momodou Billo Krubally