GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:49:13 +0200
 Assalamu alaikum G-L
Alhamdullilah,(praise be to Allah)

Thank you so much sister Awa Sey for your suggestion. I think we should all
pray for the Gambia and the G-L also, because Satan came to join us and try
to mixed up our minds, he passed true Katim and some of us; Katim is the one
who make all his effort to see that Gambian`s need to have a Forum were we
could gain our knowledge, some of us came with politics,some with News, some
with Jokes and some with religious messages, these are our day to day life.
In the middle of our chatting, he Satan want to blow our mind`s. I think we
should not allowed this to happen within us.
My apology goes to Katim.S.Touray, forgive me if i offended you, i don`t
meant to offend you neither any other person on the List. If i do offended
any other person on the List, please forgive me....

I am only searching for knowledge and the knowledge i like most is the
Islamic knowledge, it makes me feel like how am feeling right now, i can`t
explain the feeling; i wish i could.
I want to share the wonderful feelings
i have with me, i don`t want to keep it by myself....

Brother Katim i am very sorry if i offened you,
forgive me...
May Allah The Almighty forgive us and guide us to the straight
part....Ameen!!!!!
I share all my credit with bro. Katim for making the
G-L possible for us, to communicate with each other.
May God! bless you bro.Katim and all the Gambian`s
Praise be to God who called none to witness when He created the heavens and
the earth, and took no assistant when He created the spirits.
Never had He any partner in His Godhead, nor was He ever helped in His
Oneness.Tongues are unable to praise Him to the fullest extent, reason
incapable of
knowing His essence, the mighty humble themselves before His Majesty their
faces bent downward on account of His dread, and all the great submit to His
Glory.

Therefore, unto You!(God) be all praise in increasing succession and
unbroken continuance.
And may His favour be on His apostle eternally, and peace
perpetually,forever.
"O Lord, let the first part of our agurments consist in amendment, the
middle of it in prosperity, and the last of it in success.And through
You!(God) we seek refuge from a day which begins in fear, the middle of
which cause distress, and which ends in pain."

"O Lord, verily we ask Your! pardon for every vow we vowed, every promise we
promised and every covenant we made with You!(God), and then failed to
discharge them. And we pray to our concerning wrongs done to Your!
creatures;Verily, pardon causes You!(God) no loss, nor does bounty injure
You! Most
Merciful! have mercy to the Gambia and don`t let Gambia to face the tragic
problems like the other countries had already faced."

"O Lord! we ask You! to keep us firm in Your! religion
as long as You! keep us alive; and let not our heart deviate; after You! has
guide us; and let us have mercy from eachother; verily, You! (God)

The Almighty, The Most High and The Most Merciful;
You! alone are the Giver."

Bless Muhammad and his Aol and make us of the number of his followers and
his adherents, and raise us (on the last day) amongst his
band.....Ameen!!!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)