GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:24:26 +0100
Greetings Gambia-l,
It is very unfortunate that Saul Kahn replied the mail with the
subject "Sir Dawda Kairaba Jawara the Pragmatic Leader!" by
referring to the original sender as Boto and since then everyone is
jumping on Boto. The one who sent the mail is Buba Jaiteh and not
Boto.

I hope that this clears the air for Boto of MRC.

Have a good weekend,
Momodou Camara