GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katchikally Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 01:24:44 -0000
Joe Sambou,

thanks very much for the information.  Sending contributions to
civic/poliical groups such as yours is one way I can contribute to bringing
about meaningful change in The Gambia.  I will definitely send my
contribution to you.

I've never met you, but I did read about your heroics in the USA in the
struggle for freedom in The Gambia ( protesting planned visits by APRC
officials and Jammeh).  Please keep the fire burning.

Kats

ps: I refuse to be distracted, Mr. Jerreh Jarju.