GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:47:30 GMT
DITTO!!Ginny. Ethnic strife and hatred predated religion. So, the basic
reason for enslavement-use a lesser human to subsidize your absolute
comfort-still remains. Pre-religion and law, it was achieved by war.
Religion now seems more politically correct and less costly in terms of
lives lost.

Cheers!!