GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ALAN MBOOJ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:13:16 -0700
Dear Lers,

I received this letter from a colleague and wanted to share with you.  I felt that with the great
number of people on the list someone might be able to help this poor lady. Can you please extend
this message to all you know.

Majalang Sillah
C/o Saikou M. Juwara
Arab Gambian Islamic Bank Ltd. (AGIB)
7 Ecowas Avenue
P.O. Box 1514
Banjul

Dear Sir/Madam,

              APPLICATION FOR SPONSORSHIP

I, Majalang Sillah of Kuntaur Madina, am hereby applying for a sponsorship from anywhere in the
world to treat LIVER CANCER DISEASE.

I have tried every major hospital in the Gambia for treatment but unfortunately the result is
always negative.  Now I am appealing to the charitable organisations and individuals for
assistance to treat my disease abroad.

I am grateful if my application is highly appreciated.

MAJALANG SILLAH

=====
Alan Mbooj

NEVER CRINGE, CROUCH OR  CRAWL