GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
musa mbye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:29:43 -0800
Dear Yahya,

I am writing this letter to you as a brother and a
Gambian.  I have the right to contribute and share my
opinion as a proud citizen of The Gambia.

I can understand that the things you need most the
experience of prestige and power that constitute one
as a hero.  You have bestowed upon yourself the gods
thayt primitive man believed in. You must renounce
this dangerous power. I am not giving you credit
because you not powerful.

This world is not about how many people one can kill.
You think this then makes you honored, respected or
feared and then altimightly give you influence and
power. You embody the triumph over what people fear
most and that is killing and death.  This is what gave
you power.  What you need to understand is what
happens when you lose power.  This is decrease of your
vitality and death is ultimatum; something you cherish
the most.  If you still do not know, it is worst than
that Gun of yours and a atomic bomb.

Nothing strikes greater terror into Man's heart and
being than the eruption of power.  You think you are a
very fashionable man because your seizing freedom from
people is a form of self perpetuation.

It is all just an advice, I am sorry if it angered
you, I mean no harm, I just mean to redeem you.

Thanks

Musa Mbye