GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:48:22 -0700
Ebrima,

You may have been a victim of disgraceful characters using QANET ports to
send trojans to a targetted group. I have two of such sitting in my mail
box. These people will go at anything to try to silence their targets. Let
them declare war and war it shall be. Wait to hear someones hard-drive going
up in flames! No exaggeration.

This goes to all out there. Watch out for messages that are sent directly to
your mail boxes from unknown persons with attachments that has an ".exe"
extension. DO NOT OPEN SUCH ATTACHMENTS. Here's part of the header to one
such message I erecived:

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:00:42 GMT

To QANET management, take note. You could be held responsible for any
consequences. I know you guys are doing a tremendous job out there. I'm sure
you will not encourage such unscrupulous activty through your services. I
will deal them.

Take care.

Abdoulie A. Jallow