GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. Gassama" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 13:03:55 +0100
Hi!
I have uploaded the last part of the Gambia picture series. This part
features pictures from Serrekunda, Sukuta, Brufut, Tanji, Manjai Kunda
and the Kombo Coastal Road. The background music features many
Ifangbondi songs and Saraba by Sotokoto specially added for Sanusi.
Afromanding fans, enjoy the selection. You can access the pictures at:

http://www.raaki.com/serrekunda

To access the previous pictures, go to  http://www.raaki.com/contents.html
 or simply go to   http://www.raaki.com and navigate from there.

Thanks to all who commented on or contributed
thoughts to the pictures especially Haruna. Haruna, I hope you see the
ordinary Gambian life in the pictures and start sending the
remittances. I thought I would have to be scared of the Darboes but was
shocked to learn that it is basically the whole country. Whatever you
do, please keep the remittances flowing.

I have a few videos including Gambian music videos, "huntin" and other
cultural performances from Banjul etc. that I will upload time
permitting.
Have a good weekend.
Buharry.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい