GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pa.Saikou Kujabi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:24:21 -0800

Readers,

once again my last article received yet another out
cry from Muhammed Drammeh and "Koto" Joe Sambou
respectively.

Muhammed Drammeh, who sounded as a mandinka argued
that my surename was not Kujabi and that I was a
tribalist who was trying to breed hatred against the
Mandinka tribe in The Gambia.  He also describe me as
"stupid, thick headed with evil wish for The Gambia.

Joe Sambou for his part, wondered if people like me
were not "bred with wolves, lie maliciously without
guilt, and finally that I was a "rodent".

Reasonable minded readers, please refer to my last
article entitled "Sulaman Mbenga's Reaction to my
Article and see for yourselves whether or not Muhammed
Drammeh or Joe have addressed the legitimate issues I
consciously touched on.  First and foremost, I would
like to assure all the readers of this forum that I
did not have words such as "stupid, nut, rodent" etc
in my vocabulary. Not only is it immoral and
irresponsible of Muhammed and Joe, it also represent
without doubt how BADLY WORD DEFICIENT THEY ARE.
Muhammed Drammeh clearly doesn't even know which way
the wind blows.  In fact his perception and reaction
to my article is a clear manifestation of how ignorant
and sallow minded he is.  Muhammed, You confessed that
you don't know me, but you were adamant that my name
was "not Pa. Saikou Kujabi, and that I was speaking
with a Mandinka voice.  Speaking with a Mandinka
voice?  This is ridiculous and certainly a big insult
to the Mankinka tribe.  I am a Jola and speak more
Mandingo than Jola, and I am married to a young
beatiful Mandingo wife.  I referred to Halifa Sallah's
long history of power ambition citing his hijacking of
the majority leadership position from Sedia Jatta who
is currently serving his third term in the House of
Representative.  What has that got to do with
ethnicity? idiot" OOPS, excuse me for my language.  In
this scenario, Sedia Jatta happen to be a Mandinka and
Halifa, a Fulla, period.  Nevertheless, knowing now
your level of understanding, I definitely cannot
expect any better from you.  Both you and Joe Sambou
deliberately brushed my points aside and took a Ninety
Degree turn away from the facts I presented in my last
article.  I would have expected you to give the
readers your side of the story, instead you just
decided to express your anger against the factsI  I
will always avail myself to your criticsms and
challenges.  Muhammed also asked the managers of this
forum to block me from subscribing, because he think
that it was meant for intellectual debate for the
betterment of The Gambia.  Muhammed, if people like
you and joe Sambou are to be considered as
"intellectuals"  then am afraid there is a "serious
intellectual dishonesty" within The SINK THE GAMBIA
DEVELOPMENT PROJECT and the general Gambian literate
public.

The truth is that no sound minded person listens to
your malicious sentiments in this medium.  The whole
world knows that you are all enemies of The Gambia and
the truth, regardless of what you say or portrait
yourselves to be.

Morro.K. Ceesay, and Abdou Karim. Sanneh both
questioned recently how the NAAD flag bearer selection
started with Lawyer Darboe/ OJ and ended up with
Halifa Sallah.  This questions legitimized my analysis
about Halifa Sallah and OJ, that they were both
groomed for this position by the SINK THE GAMBIA
DEVELOPMENT PROJECT and are determined to push
strongly for their nomination, regardless of their
individual political strengths.  NAAD was never meant
for Ousainou Darboe and Hamat Bah in the first place.
Most members of SINK THE GAMBIA have always had OJ as
their only candidate for presidency with Halifa Sallah
as an alternative.  In anticipation, they organized
series of fund raisers for OJ who visited the United
States more than any NAAD Executive member in recent
years.  Halifa Sallah, on the other hand, driven by
his greed and insincerity, deliberately dragged the
selection process just to frustrate Ousainou and Hamat
Bah, so that the road could be wide open for him to
lead NAAD.  I cannot but concur with SS Daffeh and
Lawyer Darboe that the selection process was not fully
explored and that it should not be limited to only one
method.  There are all indications that insisting on
one method and one method only was intended to suit
SINK THE GAMBIA'S CHOSEN CANDIDATES.  Halifa, OJ Waa
Juwara and SINK THE GAMBIA all knew well that going
through a primary will expose PDOIS and NDAM'S
political weaknesses, thereby disqualifying their
leaders from leading the coalition.  For PPP they
never intended to put up a candidate in the first
place.  Therefore, OJ's hat should not have even been
in the ring.  Joe desperately attempted to explain
that Halifa got selected only when Ousainou Darboe
quit.  The selection process which was remote
controlled by you traitors in SINK THE GAMBIA was
designed to leave Ousainou and Hamat with no options
but to call it a quit with dignity.  PPP also realized
in the end that NAAD is not a credible political party
that any decent politician should be affiliated with,
and they finally waved NAAD a good-bye wave.  This
PDOISS led coalition representing less than 3% of the
voter population cannot win any election in The
Gambia, and come January 2007 both Halifa and Sedia
will all lose their seats to UDP/NRP coalition
candidates, Mark my humble words.

Musa jeng in his desperate attempt to restore the lost
integrity of SINK THE GAMBIA DEVELOPMENT PROJECT was
recently huffing and hoofing as usual trying once
again tarnish Ousainou Darboe's character, describing
him with all sorts of negativity.  Musa alleged that
"Ousainou said one thing with his delegation (off
camera) and said quite another on camera".  Everyone
knows that Musa is as good a lier as his cohorts like
Fatou Jaw Manneh and others.  Your premature character
assassination will never earn you any good. If any
thing, it sends a clear message to every fair minded
Gambian and friends of The Gambia that you are only
impediments to freedom.  I wonder some times if most
of you are actually not on Yaya Jammeh's pay roll
while at the same time you side yourselves with the
opposition.  I know that no matter how much facts one
presents in this forum, one can never make you see the
light that you chose not to see.  Unfortunately, that
is how some people are created to be.  You are
seriously deficient in WORD and POLITICAL ORIENTATION,
and I have no doubt that as long as the wish of the
opposition majority did not favor you comrades in
NAAD, you will continue to display your disgruntled
and malicious sentiments in every little space you can
find in this forum, regardless of the political
realities on the ground in The Gambia.  Equally, I
know for fact that you will never endorse Ousainou
Darboe even he had been selected by NAAD to lead the
coalition.  He has never been your candidate, and
certainly he will never be.   So stay in the minority
and will see you again in your regretful moments.  I
hope you can prove me wrong by urging Halifa Sallah,
OJ and Waa Juwara to go ahead and join UDP/NRP
coalition without any further delay and stop your
malicious ill thoughts against Ousainou Darboe.  You
cannot sway any sane person by your comments and
contributions in this forum.

Finally, I urge Muhammed Drammeh to do his home work
about my identity.  I am not a coward. I have never
been one.  Intellectuals don't cut and run. Blocking
me from contributing in this forum will clearly be an
act of cowardice.  Go figure out.

Pa. Saikou Kujabi

 LONG LIVE UDP/NRP COALITION!!
 NEVER TOO LATE--THE DOORS ARE STILL OPEN.