GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:44:46 -0700
Hi Jabou, and folks,

I've sent Foroyaa copies of e-mail regarding my inquiries about getting a
copy of the judgement on the crude oil deal.  I wrote to Smith Bernal in the
UK (http://www.smithbernal.com) to ask if they have the judgement in the
Casetrack database (http://www.casetrack.com/).  I was told they do not, but
the person who replied to my e-mail told me to call the Royal Courts of
Justice in London.  I also sent that e-mail to Foroyaa.

Keep up the great work, and best wishes.

Katim