GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:57:54 EDT
George,
Let me tell you that Mr. John Bojang would not give you any answers neither
will Tombong. These people are not even allowed to talk to any one without
getting orders from Jammeh. Even the ministers back home are not. They are
all cautioned to talk only with is approval.
Mr. Bojang am sure was invited because he is the Ambassador representing the
Killers government. Would he be invited if he was not? I have never been to
the July 4th. and was counting on this one to be my possible first, but why
invite any political party representative, more over the Jammeh people?
Let me briefly tell you that the only reason why Mr. Bojang is chosen as an
Ambassador is because he is an uncle to Jammeh. Now tell me, what should you
expect?

Ousman Bojang.