GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 03:19:23 EDT
I have thought long and hard and I have shared my purpose with my partner  at
Darbo Consultants LLC. I have been duly advised that my intellectual property
 related to our iterative methods is now property of the Partnership by
implied  easement. However, I have the green light to share it with the APRC
administration if Yahya would consider releasing FJManneh without prejudice and
presenting Rambo and Kanyiba Kanyi in front of a court of law. I think these are
 honourable and benign gestures for Yahya in exchange for my offering to do
the  work of the SOS and their under-secretaries. I am willing to choose
Baboucarr  Jatta or Tamsir Mbowe as interlocutor to complete both my considerations
and Yahya's goodwill.

Haroun. If any of our honourable colleagues here know the best way to reach
either Baboucarr or Tamsir, please share it privately with me. Or if anyone is
 in regular contact with either of them, please have them email their
contacts to me. If Yahya is still not comfortable with these considerations  after
our negotiations, I will probably still be able to assist him in  completing
his desire for Gambia in as much as the MDGs are concerned. Masoud.  MQDT.
Darbo.