GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Njai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:55:31 EDT
UNCLE-TOM BOY SAIDY, you have the daring nerve to call me UN-Gambian and all
the other chosen words you selectively threw at me, but Gambians [including
Amat Bah] that knows your childhood background, are laughing at such an
unwarranted statement. Let's backtracked to the days you and dad came to
Gambia as a refugee and attended the same school upcountry, with Amat Bah and
my cousins...'hello...hello' Does this ring a bell to your arrogant and
selective amnesia brain? It's such a sad story for you Tombong, of all people
to take the spineless stance against demonstrating school children, even
though you gain your common sense and manhood through your activism and
protest at Nusrat High School, where you became a MENACE TO SOCIETY [THE
PPP/JAWARA REGIME], hence the reason why you became a refugee in the USA the
second time around....'hello...hello'
I remember your activist[s] days in Washington with Brother Ous Mbenga and
how uncompromising and gallant a soldier of struggle for Africa's liberation
against tyranny and injustice you were; but you are nothing but an UNCLE TOM
because of your slimy suckering and reptilian mindset. Your days are numbered
with Yahya Jammeh, I just hope that the day you are fired, you will not
return to the USA as you were deemed PERSONA NON GRATA, in other words, a
criminal element..WIFE-CHEATER AND ABUSER...SHAME ON YOU. By the way, you
were not included in my statement of the 'double standard' I touched on in my
last posting, since you lied, coned, snitched and kissed a-- to obtained your
ambassadorial position after the 94' coup. Why don't you let the secretary of
MIS/disinformation do his job, instead you're the only oxymoron [not even
Yankuba Touray this time] defending this military cowards that would mow down
protesting school children, I think it's you guys that deserves the title
UN_GAMBIAN?
PS: stop using the term peace, instead use WAR [on innocent school children]