GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sidi M Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 23:59:45 GMT
Beran,

The picture you saw must be that of Sidi Jammeh a World Bank staffer who is
associated with the World Bank Group-IMF Africa Club. Thank you all the same
for your encouraging words.

For those of you in the Washington DC area with interest in African art,
Momodou Ceesay's art will be on display during the five-day forum at the
WB/IMF comlexes.  We met in Banjul a couple of weeks back where he was
putting the finishing touches to works he intend to put on display at the
forum.

Sidi Sanneh