GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:32:01 -0000
Brother Kujabi,

I think you've erred on this one. Mr. Jallow's pieces are satire, all right,
but you're identifying the wrong target. I know Mr. Jallow personally and I
can assure you that he's no friend of the Yaya Jammeh camp. If you're in
doubt, just fancy this: this rogue  govt -true to their evil and
unscrupulous nature, picked up and interrogated Mr. Jallow's 98 year old dad
about his "citizenship" only a few months ago. And to this day, the old
man's ID card hasn't been returned! Not to mention the innumerable times
that the gentleman was himself harrassed, arrested, interrogated, and locked
up by these criminals. You can see why Mr. Jallow CANNOT be a friend of this
regime in any way. Simply, how many of us have that type of personal reason
to detest the APRC? I don't think your motive is sinister, but I think  a
retraction will be in order. I'm sure he'll understand.

Good morning.

Saul.