GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:51:08 -0500
Folks:

This is not an easy respond for me because I know Sering Nyang, but I am sadden that people are willing to do anything for the politics of what's in it for me.  I live in Atlanta, and I know this  organization -  APRC Atlanta. It is an organization in name only, and cannot even claim a support group of  more than ten people. If there is anything consisitent with this Org., the members have used  it in the past to get jobs with the APRC. It is nothing more than a recruiting agency for unqualify Gambians to get  jobs  with the Dictator. As for pieces like this one, is nothing more than reminding the power structure.

It is really sad

Musa JEng