GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:23:06 +0200
Hello Tomaa,

Really good editorial from the Independent you forwarded here. I truely salute the paper for daring to say what should be said, like it is!

How, in the face of such ungradeable poverty, our elected officials and fat civil servants can manage to perpetuate this colonial robbery is truely awesome.

Sidibeh