GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:49:08 +0200
<[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Kabir,
> This is politics.  This is what you want and now you can't take it no more.
> What's your problem?  You see how it feels to be arrogant?  What goes round
> comes round.  Be strong.
> EB.

EB,

What is it that I cannot take any more? Really I don't know what you are talking about. I don't know where the above stems from, or is it you inability to read and comprehend that led you to deduce conclusion from thin air.

I have never seen anything you've personally written to this list than can qualify as a good contribution to any debate. Just yesterday you pounced on Ndey without even understanding the nature of the subject being debated, so no wonder you should suddenly read out of thin air that Kabir is tired of politics.

Whether you like it or not politics governs all your live from the cradle to the grave. But then You wouldn't understand that. You can either choose to accept that whoever controls the affairs of state also determines to  large extend what quality of live you have and work towards making them accountable or choose to remain ignorant as you are now.

Kabir.