GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"SS.Jawara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 04:43:39 +0100
Jabou:

Well, thanks for your outstanding contribution. This is historic if all went
well, which  we all want to be part of. I would have actively get involved
in his campagne if i had lived there. You can do my part for me as well. But
i have donated to the campagne a trivial amount, just symbolically.

What you just said below is the present election climate through out the
whole country, since it is an opportunity no one wants to see slip away. An
opportunity that we did not see since Kennedy was elected. That's why people
are ready to sacrifice to make sure that he is elected. The UCLA meeting can
be seen on c-span.

Thanks for the shared interest !

Saul Jawara.