GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:04:59 +0100
Anyone in, or who has contact with anybody in Britain, will be interested to
know that all U.K. telephone numbers (excluding ex-directory [unlisted] and
mobile numbers), can be obtained by visiting:

http://www.phonenetuk.bt.com:8080/PhoneNetUK

The service is quick and easy to use, and apart from your normal Internet
service costs is COMPLETELY FREE!

Apparently the service became available in May 99, but as far as I know has
not been advertised by B.T.

British Telecom - don't we just love to hate you!