GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adama Sey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:14:14 +0000
Soffie,thanx for coming up with those great names.Gento,sega jobe,my goalie
of the century and Manga Ngum were wounderfull players.This has reminded me of
other names we cannot just leave out.George Gomez,Ebou Joof,Uncle jatta(body
balance),uncle Babu Sowe,Uncle Terin,Ousman sillah,Musa njie,Abdoulie cham(fire)Hecto Loum,Belai Prom,Alagi Cole,Charlie Boy,late Saul Samba,Ice Jahumpa,
Kojo Robinson,Pa matarr Njie, name them--------were great players beleive me.

Boubacarr, my team of the century would be unique.see below;
Goalie----Mr.Sega Jobe
Defenders: Lamin Owens,Gaba Toury.Edar and Cummy Owens.
Midfield: Star Jallow,Saihou sarr, Tony Joiner
Attack: Biri,Bye Malleh and Essa Faye.

Don't you think we should also reflect our minds to those great Referees who
had stood by the game all the time,just to it prosper.Bravo to Ahajie Mboob,
Saul Jobe,Dodou Njie Barracks,Saul Sinyan.Ousay Coker,Max njie,Baboucarr Mbye
Drammeh,Amadou NJie,Saidu Gai,Bai jobe,Alagie Faye,Badou Jassey,Alieu jassey
and their chairman Omar Sey.Well done gentlemen.Your names will always remain
in our hearts.Until then
Adou Sey