GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 19:28:05 +0000
Ginny, to subscribe to the Post or L, Daffeh will not even burst a sweat.
Mballow knows that all he has to do is to ask the managers to subscribe
Daffeh.  Both Mballow and Daffeh know that, so what is the problem?  There
is no issue with Daffeh being a student and sending mails to the Post or L.
Instead of to Mballow, then to the L or Post, it goes straight to the site
with an address that those that wish to respond to him to do so and
expecting a response in return.  I think that is very reasonable.  The fact
that we are even explaining the obvious here indicates that something is
fundamentally fishy with this whole deal and I don't think the readers are
that stupid, contrary to what some folks think when they bring their wares
here.  We need to stop assaulting commonsense and pretending that nothing is
happening.  If the rules allow this, then all should be able to do the same.