GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 21:58:55 EST
Hello Suntou Touray, How are you? I hope good.

From some of our conversations I have learned that you and I could be
related through my uncle Sidia and the Tourays of Sutukoba, Sutukonding, and Jah
Kunda. I wish to declare now that I wish to disown you as a member of my
mbaringkunda. I still desire to have the other Tourays as my uncles. But I must
sever relation with you.

I know that you are mentally unstable now and I will train on your
rehabilitation were that possible. I will write slowly and I will use primary  words to
minimize mal-comprehension. I will use your boat load of shit here to  assist
you.

"My view on the two great concepts. read along."  Suntou.

I am pleased you admit that Religion and Democracy are great concepts.  Why
you feel you should mention the two in the same breath escapes me. You are
better advised to compare Religions. Or to compare administrative ideals.
Religion and Democracy are antitheses of each other. They are mutually  exclusive.
Democracy solves the problems of disparate religion.

"hundreds of people sacrifice time and money for both concepts to improve
the physical and spritutal needs of man."

Sacrifice of time and money is REQUIRED in Religions. For whatever  reason.
Sacrifice of time and money is VOLUNTARY in Democracy. For whatever  reason.

"from missionary activities to political activist some get killed along  both
ways." Suntou.
Yes. And they are killed by idiots and lunatics like you.

"isn't it time humanity realise both ideas and concepts are here to  stay."
Suntou.
As long as we have idiots, both concepts are here to stay.

"they cannot do without each other." Suntou.

They can exist without each other. In fact each flourishes without the  other.

"we are all religious in some way." Suntou.

We are all clueless about divinity and creation to one extent or the  other.
We are not all religious neither do we all need to be religious for any
reason. Religion is the quest to know and or find God were that your  pursuit.

"and we are all political in some others ways." Suntou.

What does being political have to do with
democracy???????????????????????????????????????

"it is just my humble thoughts." Suntou.

They are not humble. They are the harbinger of intolerance and  sectarianism.

"THE RELIGIOUS PHOBIA"
THE PHOBIA OF IDIOTS, NOT RELIGION"

"It has become part of the culture of intellectuals and academics and  those
aspiring for status on that line to have deep phobia for religion."  Suntou.

It has become part of the culture of intellectuals and academics and  those
aspiring to harmonious life to be wary of intolerant and  gullible idiots.

"Students of knowledge and propagators of religion often encounter these
intellectuals usually with very strong condemnation for religious people."
Suntou.

Students of knowledge encounter these intolerant lunatics usually driven  by
dishonest and misplaced zealotry. Students of knowledge aspire to be
intellectuals and academics. That is why they are students of knowledge in the  first
place. And they seek knowledge in good religion and harmonious living  both.

"One wonders what the problem of all this phobia for religion is about?"
Suntou.

The mentally unstable like you create problems of phobia for religion  where
none exists.

"It seems that these haters of religion need to look within themselves  and
to analyse what is making them have the anti-religion line of The religious
phobia thinking." Suntou.

Lunatics like you belong in Campama. They create hate and animus among
people of different religions.

"They aim to let us talk in language devoid of any religious sentiment,  yet
they will not hesitate to propagate the noble and all-perfect idea of
democracy." Suntou.

The sober intellectuals and academics encourage even sufism, the  ultimate
indulgence in religion. What they do not encourage is the  masquerade of
lunatics like you who will likely persecute folk of other  religions when given the
opportunity. They do not propagate Democracy. They  share democracy. Democracy
is only noble to the beholder of democracy. Democracy  is NOT an ALL-PERFECT
IDEA.

"They believe that democracy, can work without any religious side to it."
Suntou.

You are right. Democracy flourishes when it is neutral as to religion as
long as there are varied religions. Even lunatics have their moments of
revelations. The Moon-sighter for Ramadan.

"I doubt that concept very much." Suntou.

Very well. But what Suntou doubts or appreciates is not significant  to his
fellow human.

"I believe that the greatest achievement man can have is his/her  salvation
from hell." Suntou.

Exactly. And to figure out how to attain salvation from hellfire and
brimstone, man embarks on a journey of STUDENT OF KNOWLEDGE.

"What does democracy tell us concerning how to achieve salvation?"  Suntou.

Democracy is not interested in your salvation. You must find solace  in your
chosen religion for that.

"How many great proponents of democracy left us in this beautiful world?"
Suntou.

What an idiot? How many pious and religious idiots left us in  this beautiful
world??? Who is trained on material and worldly beauty I may ask?  All honest
humans please raise your hands. Not you Suntou.

"Some of them even get killed by their opponents." Suntou.

Pakistan. Rwanda, Herzegovina, Shrebrenitza, Bristol, Watts, Lappland,
Palestine, Kenya, South Africa, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Ogaden, Jijiga,
Eritrea, Mauritania, Egypt.

"People of religion hardly have any problem with democracy and secular
ways." Suntou.

Why would they? And democracy consolidates rights to religions and rights  to
lunacy.

"It is the so-called advocates of democracy who can't accept others."  Suntou.

I imagine you understand that those people are not really trained on
democracy otherwise you would not call them "so-called advocates". And you are a
so-called propagator of Islam".

"Consider the countless wars on others just for them to accept  democracy."
Suntou.

You lied here. Name one war whose purpose was to force democracy on  others.
I vill be vaiting.

"Why is force always been part of democracy?" Suntou.

You lied again. Force is anathema to democracy. Democracy aims  to preclude
force and forcible persuasion.

"I also wonder why the biggest democratic countries have unlimited fire
power that can obliterate rest of the animal kingdom." Suntou.

Name the your biggest democratic countries. You are trained on lies  Suntou.
Think! Think for God's sakes.

"These fire powers are usually in the hands of the defenders of the now
divine idea democracy." Suntou.

Democracy is a divine idea to the extent God/Allah wishes his/her  children
to live in harmony on earth before they answer to him/her. If you  believe in
Allah, you will understand that fire power is not terribly  significant. Fire
power is for lunatics and idiots among us when rehabilitation  and natural
culling misses them.

"They still tell us that religion is the cause of human rights violation  and
abject backwardness." Suntou.

NO. Idiots and lunatics in religion are the cause  of intolerance,
decrepitude, malaise, and voluntary  enslavement.

"Consider some simple questions:" Suntou.
OK. Shoot! No, NOT WITH A GUN YOU IDIOT.

"Was religion responsible for the genocide or holocaust of the  Jews?".
NO. It was ethnic intolerance that was responsible for that.

"and genocide in Rwanda and Burundi?" Suntou.

No. It was ethnic intolerance and complex d'inferiorite that were
responsible for that. Poverty of soul that is.

"Of the wars on Iraq how much do you blame that on religion?  Suntou.

Let's see:
The war between Iraq and Iran was one of Religious intolerance and  greed.
The war between Iraq and Kuwait was one of greed and lunacy.
Desert storm was the invasion of Iraq by the US to reverse the latter  lunacy.
The current war with between George Bush and Saddam Husein was to  avenge the
threat on the former's father's life, and to dispense with the  Lunatic. Oil
will have been a collateral spoil of war.
Do you see Democracy in any of these? I knew you were clueless. Where
democracy came in in the first two wars Iraq-Iran and Iraq-Kuwait is that  all men
are created equal with inalienable rights to association for religion  and
industry. For the third war, the concept of "To every action, there is an  equal
and opposite reaction". That could lead to death and carnage.

"Was it not based on the forces of democracy willed on a people whose
culture and social values differ with democracy in all its facets?"  Suntou.

You did not understand or you wanted to lie again as you are  pre-disposed.
Who among these warriors is a force of Democracy? How can you will  Democracy
on anybody? Are you sure you understand what democracy is  Suntou?

"Again was it religion that was responsible for the usage of the chemical
'agent orange' on the Vietnamese people and the Burmese people?"  Suntou.

I should think not. That was for greed and empire. But Religious  intolerance
was responsible for the chemical spraying of the Kurds and Iranians.  Ethnic
intolerance and greed were responsible for the Servo-Bosnian ethnic
cleansing. Religious and ethnic intolerance was responsible for the Darfur  genocide
that is currently in full steam.

"The list can go on and on." Suntou.

I know. Cluelessness knows no bounds.

"But secular fundamentalists don't wish to answer those questions."  Suntou.

What is a secular fundamentalist? Or do you just wish to coin an  intolerant
adjective similar to religious fundamentalist? And FYI, religious
fundamentalist is not necessarily bad. Lunacy and idiotic intolerance is what is  bad.
Neither have anything to do with Democracy.

"mostly they get entangled between corporate interest and promotion of
democracy." Suntou.

Neither of the above two has anything to do with democracy. Sounds  like
dishonesty and deceit of the clueless lunatics.

"The two are closely intertwined so much that their difference is  blurred."
Suntou.

Blurred to the lunatic intolerant.

"Any comment about what the Almighty says is looked at with disdain and
apprehension." Suntou.

Which Almighty? Your Almighty? Are you sure you know what even your  Almighty
says to you?

"The struggle between man's interest and God's principle has been going  on
for a long time and that struggle will continue." Suntou.

No. You got it upside down Suntou. I think you mean to say "the struggle  for
man's interest has been going on since time immemorial". And "the struggle
to understand God's principles has been going on since time immemorial." Man's
interests and God's principles are not at loggerheads. No where in history
have  you learned that. How can you compete with your maker? What are you
studying in  school again????????????

"The two great ideas concerning love of God and the treatment of fellow
human beings with respect and love are promoted both by religion and democracy."
Suntou.

And that is good.

"Where the two differ is on the issue of worship and morality."  Suntou.

How so???

"Belief and disbelief is a matter of personal choice for every human  being."
Suntou.

YES.

"God never forces us to believe in him." Suntou.

Very good.

"He endowed us our free will. But he reminds us that the long journey  will
end some day and then we will have no choice but give him our account."  Suntou.

Are you prepared to meet him and give him your account  then????????????????

"The vital issue that secular democrats highlight concerning religion is  the
different religious sects or groups existing and each group is calling to
its ways." Suntou.

I guess you present Secular Fundamentalist and Secular Democrat as
synonymous then. YES. I, as an advocate of democratic life, acknowledge the
individual's intrinsic right to association for religion and industry. I  also do not
appreciate any individual of any religion persecuting another of  another
religion. I guess that can be translated for you to mean; "MIND YOUR OWN  RELIGIOUS
BUSINESS". LAKUM DEENIKUM, WALYA DEEN. ANy
questions????????????????????????????????????????????????

"They doubt the usefulness of all the callers to God."  Suntou.

They are wary of clueless lunatics like you.

"They also tell us that the problem of the world today is extremism and
religious intolerance." Suntou.

What do you think? Don't rely on others' thinking. Think for yourself so  you
would not be an good slave for a desiring master some day.

"Who will question that statement?" Suntou.

Maybe because the history of all wars and violence is rooted in Religious  or
ethnic intolerance. Only Lunatics will question the evident.

"No one will." Suntou.

This doesn't tell me you are rehabilitated yet. Carry on.

"But what they forget to tell us is that any extremism is bad and evil  not
just religious extremism." Suntou.

Very good!!! Yes not just religious extremism. Ethnic extremism,  Alcoholic
extremism, extremism in indulgence, Extremism in poverty, lethargy,  stupidity,
idiocy, sex, drugs, halucinogens, cakes, candy, shoes, you get the  idea.
Good. So you agree that extremism and intolerance are bad. NOT  GOOT.

"All religions call to moderation." Suntou.

Very good again. The lunatic however confuses dawah with crusade and
persecution.

"It is true that there are different religious groups and each believing  it
is on the right path." Suntou.

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"But so is democracy." Suntou.

When folk believed him the first time, he told them he saw another moon.  So
there are different democratic groups and each believing it is on the right
path. Allahu Akbar!!!! A'Outhou billah minal majnoon.

"Democracy has many models." Suntou.

Hah????

"It is not just one big idea on a horizontal line where every thing is
equal." Suntou.

Things on a horizontal line may be on parallel planes. Are you  familiar wih
that concept of planar geometry???

"Each country models its unique type of democracy." Suntou.

No baby! Each country is at a different station in the journey toward
democracy. I knew folk like you should not be introduced to Democracy. Read  Haruna,
Hon. Hamat, and Mahmood Ahmadinejad again. Please.

"Do we have any problem with that?" Suntou.

Why would you have a problem with that?

"We even have monarchy in democratic countries, how unjust can that get?"
Suntou.

You mean in countries on the journey toward Democracy, don't  you?

"The callers to God give people an option." Suntou.

How can you call people to your God when you do not know your God and you  do
not know where he/she is???????????????????

"The important thing is for people to be free to choose which faith group  to
follow if they so wish or remain faithless if that’s what they want."  Suntou.

LAKUM DEENIKUM WALYA DEEN. Now you understand I guess. You see, when  you're
a lunatic, you take a convoluted and twisted route to get to the point  where
a straighter path leads to. And you will find sane people there. Yeah, the
ones you started the journey with yesterday.

"The way we sit down and find out about our life should be the same way  we
analyse the choices available in religion as well." Suntou.

God forbid you try to give somebody advice. I feel sorry for the ones who
receive advice from you before your rehabilitation. You're liable to lead them
to a ditch at the apex of the cul-de-sac.

"Callers to religion are no different from the callers to democracy; free
speech, human rights, animal rights etc." Suntou.

You think Islam believes in Free Speech? You will burn in hell if you  think
that.
You think Islam believes in human rights? You will burn in hell again if  you
do.
You think Islam believes in Animal rights? You are so clueless, you're
liable to fuck around and kill yourself.

"The callers to a particular faith group mostly state why that religion  or
faith is the best." Suntou.

So you think your religion is the best. The Christian thinks his religion  is
the best. The Mormon thinks his is the best. The adventist thinks his is the
best. The Hinduja think theirs is the best. The animists think theirs is the
best. When you are all stranded on a desert Island, What will keep you from
killing each other? DEMOCRACY. You idiot.

"Just like how some countries keep reminding other countries why they  should
adopt democracy and be friend with them." Suntou.

You are confusing Democracy with empire and Alliance. Think you  goon.

"Islam is based on an idea of submission to the will of the only one true
God." Suntou.
Christianity is based on an idea of Submission to the will of the only  one
true Lord.
Buddaism is based on an idea of Submission to the will of the only one  true
Buddha.
And what about the other religions you idiot?

"Much has been said about how Muslims in the past used to force people to
accept Islam." Suntou.

We are not interested in how muslings forced people to accept Islam in  the
past. We will make sure they can't do that again if they did that. I think
you're confusing crusades of greed and intolerance with Religion.

"The big fallacy in that perception is that no one can force any one to
submit his will to the will of God." Suntou.

He creates a false thesis, and he corrects the fallacy. Now he thinks he  is
trained on propriety.

"No one can do that." Suntou.

Not while I am alive. Your best bet is if the good lord takes me away.  Even
then, I don't think other honest ande conscientious folk will allow you to  do
that.

"The choice for any human being to accept following the one true God by
submitting his/her will to God can never be done by force." Suntou.

Code for "Islam is the one true religion". The idiot doesn't know we are
onto him.

"The word Islam can also mean SURRENDER, SUBMISSIOM, and  OBEDIENCE."

See whata mean?????????

"These acts must be done with sincerity, peace of mind, and free will."
Suntou.

Oh brother. How confused can one get?

"The acts of obeying God is to believe that God is the only supreme being
worthy of obeying in totality, without any questions." Suntou.

So you don't believe in Freedom of expression for Islam then. "Without  any
question". I knew you were headed no-where when you feigned your religion
believes in freedoms and tolerance. The sad thing is that Islam actually  believes
in those things but you do not know that. Because you arfe not  Eemaan.

"The word Islam is usually referred to as peace. But the Arabic word  peace
means salaam not Islam." Suntou.

Suntou, do you know the difference between nouns, verbs, and adjectives?  I
think you're doing Islam an injustice for your cluelessness.

"Islam appropriately means PEACE THAT ONE HAS INSIDE HIM THROUGH HIS
RELATION WITH ALLAH." Suntou.

So the peace in Salaam is outside of the man without his relation with
Allah??? Allahu Akbar!

"A Muslim is someone who is practicing Islam. Islam just like democracy
implores on believers to avoid blood shed and tyranny and to respect human
rights." Suntou.

What an absolute waste of time and value-life. So Islam is  good. And
Democracy is good.

"It also advises the wealthy to look after the poor."  Suntou.
EEtaa'U Zzakaat. Democracy does not advise looking after the poor.  Democracy
is trained on mitigating poverty. One nurtures poverty and encourages
disparity, the other aims for a more equitable distribution of wealth.  Which do you
prefer since you're comparing Islam to  Democracy???????????????????????????
You might be beyond rehabilitation and I  don't know it yet. I wish Bourghibe
will share with you the difference between  Salaam and Islam.

"It explains to human beings how to attain salvation through the  teachings
in the final testament of God, the Quran." Suntou.

Code for "You can only attain salvation by becoming a  muslim".

"How many Muslims today follow Islam as was the practice by prophet of  Islam
Muhammed (SAW)?" Suntou.

I don't know. How many?

"How many people born into a Muslim home and from Muslim families became
overwhelmed by other ideas some of which run parallel to Islam?"  Suntou.

And yet some run counter to Islam. How many???

"How many born Muslims practice cultural activities which is plainly
unislamic? How many Muslims call to ideas strange to Muslims yet they advice us  that
it is for the best?" Suntou.

You ought to be able to answer these idiotic questions you fashion. And  you
say you are muslim.

"So we can easily see that being born a Muslims is not the end of the
matter." Suntou.

And its not even the beginning of the matter. What are you talking about?
You haven't even answered your own questions yet you're  concluding.

"One has to be ready to submit his/her will to the commands of Allah. It
cannot be done by force but by free will. Why shouldn't Muslims preach their
religion or why shouldn't Christians preach their faith? If people believe and
know for certain what they have and know it is good and the best they tell
others about it." Suntou.

Substitute Allah with creator or Almighty.
Substitute preach with share.
Delete "know for certain".
Delete "and the best".
Substitute "Tell others about it" with "share it with  others"
And all of a sudden you're on your way to being cleansed and  rehabilitated.

"That is what men/women of religion do, just like men/women of media,
politics, science, sports etc do. If people are calling to God, why should that  be
a bad thing?  Another key issue worth considering here is the difference
between people of the same faith group. Some people have made changes into the
original message of the prophets. They have allowed adulteration and alteration
to creep into what was preferred and original. It has become the duty of
those  within the same faith group to expose the ones practicing a diluted or
adulterated brand of their faith. Again no religious group is free from this
problem, from Budihism, Islam, Hindusm, and Christianity etc."  Suntou.

If you believe in Freedom of Choice and Expression. I mean really believe  in
those concepts, then the above does not seem to me a problem. Who are you to
determine that people of your own faith adulterate and alter the original
message of your prophet???????????? You, who doesn't know the difference between
 tenses in Islam and Salaam.

"Just like in democracy, we have many brands and experts can sit and  analyse
which brand is the real one." Suntou.

Don't bring your cluelessness and intolerance to dividing Democracy.  There
is only one idea of Democracy. You may be confusing the different dialects  in
the English Language with Democracies.

"So also is it with the experts on religion as well."  Suntou.

And you thoroughly confuse yourself at the tail end.  Incorrigible.

"The real brand in Islam is following the Quran and the Sunnah or ways of
the Prophet of Islam." Suntou.

Yes. And you should endeavour to understand the Quran and the Sunnah. You
may begin by understanding Arabic.

"Any other thing falls into bidah or innovation." Suntou.

You are being led astray by the Munaafiqoon. It is easy for you are not  at
peace with your faculties. You would have made a great slave for the desiring
master.

"Scholars and experts can easily state which group is way off the mark."
Suntou.

We are not interested in your scholars and experts. They are for you and
your religion.

"They are easy to know. Like any other thing, what a human being is
engrossed into, it is not easy to take him/her away from that. But people need
reminding what must be done." Suntou.

You want to leave it to the individual's free will, but you want to  REMIND
people what MUST be DONE.

"Allah in the Quran told the prophet of Islam,'' your ummah or generation
are the best raised up among mankind because you forbid the evil and advice
towards good''. Suntou.

Do you know what the LORD advised the prophet of Christianity? You will  be
shocked to find out. How about what the God of other Religions advise  their
prophets?? You're in for a rude awakening.

"But even undertaking that simple advice can land one into all sorts of  name
calling and character assassination." Suntou.

You'll be lucky you don't get killed. Name calling and character
assassination my foot.

"That is the order of the day now." Suntou.

You better quit while you're ahead then!!!

"Should the callers to true Islam stop and succumb to the secularist?"
Suntou.

We are interested in the callers of true Islam. Why can't they call
themselves??? Don't fuck with us. Go away. We will choose Islam not  because of you
but inspite of you. If Islam knows what is good for it, it will  confine
lunatics like you to the insane asylum.

"Of course No. The dilemma between secularist and religious adherent will
soften up when we understand each other’s point of view and work in close
harmony." Suntou.

You want to kill everybody who has a different point of view from  you. Who
do you want to understand. You can't understand yourself if your life  depended
on it. Who're you kiddin?

"We are not a threat to one another. We all need bits and pieces from  each
other." Suntou.

I for don't need bits and pieces from someone like you until you're
rehabilitated. Please do not offer me your bits and pieces and do not attend my
funeral. Please stay away. Unless you're sober before I go.

"May humanity see the goodness in the human family to love and follow God
along the most blessed road to eternal peace and harmony." Suntou.

This, after the lies and intolerances you manifested. And you don't think
you're mentally unstable???

Masoud. MJDT. Darbo. Al Mutawakkil.