GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 20:43:35 EDT
Nice to here from you again. I thought you might have been caught up with
your books. Hopefully you got those Samateh Kunda names I sent you. I also
included by telephone number in case you visited the United States. Do you
live in Denmark or Sweden?

I live in the state of Maryland around the Washington DC area. There are few
of your relatives around here. One Ebrima Samateh son of Sambou Samateh who
lives in Tobacco Road. He used to work for Agriculture Department in the
Jawara era. He retired years ago. One of his sons by the name Sillahba
Samateh lives in Holland. You might know their father who still lives in
Tobacco Road.
Best regards
Lamino

Again, my number (301) 891 6828 and the Email address is [log in to unmask]