GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mba Darboe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:15:06 PDT
This can only be true if sexual promiscuity is hereditary. There is much
room for debate on whether nature dominates nurture in this case. Now how
can we justify certain societies having more promiscuous men than others?
According to your theory, it means those societies with high rates of male
promiscuity  must have been started with high populations of promiscuous
men.
Just to add my choatropic agent to the mix.
Numukunda

PS By the way, Madiba was my teacher in Gambia High (Chemistry)

Numukunda Darboe
Department of Chemistry
Univ. of Mississippi
University, MS 38677