GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 00:17:42 +0100
Assalaamu alaikum Sidi,
It is very sad to hear this sad information,but we cannot run from it.
As the rest of us who are 100% sure that we will also say goodbye one day,
no thought about it.

Allah (SWT) Said in the Holy Quràn:

"O you who believe! Seek help in steadfastness and prayer. Lo! Allah is with
the steadfast.

And call not those who are slain in the way of Allah
"dead." Nay, they are living, only you perceive not.

And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger,and loss of
wealth and lives and crops;
but give glad tidings to the steadfast.

Who say, when a misfortune striketh them: Lo! we are
Allah`s and lo! unto Him we are returning.

Such are they on whom are blessings from their Lord, and mercy. Such are the
rightly guided.
Sura: (Al-Baqarah) Verse:143 -147.

My condolence to all the entire family and friends

May Allah! recompense us for our affliction and replace it for us with
something better.

May Allah! Shower him with His Mercy and grant him
forgiveness.....Ameen!!!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli
Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)