GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 02:50:36 EST
OB:

Thanks. But I still didn't get your point. If I got your point clearly, the
news from BBC was about DEBT RELIEF, so what funds are you referring to? Are
they going to gives us some funds too? I want you to really get of your shell
and explain your stand on the issue. It is always better to clarify your
point than make it somewhat confusing. It is also good to give your own
political and economic thoughts on issues and let people evaluate your
points, than to create a controversial topic for others to elaborate on. I
think spending millions on the state house may not be a waste, hence it does
not belong to one person, but the country as a whole. "Provided there is a
need for the refurbishment," which neither you nor I knows. Who knows, the
State House might even be your place of dwell someday. This is just my
thought.

Don't work too hard!!!!! Reserve some of your energy for The Gambia too. Good
luck brother!!!!!

Love,
Your Home Boy,
Saul