GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 00:32:29 +0200
Friends,
sorry to say that there has been so many misunderstandings, misinterpretations that I think the best people can do is to read the speech. You can find it at the Vaticans homepage.
The Pope was speeking on the balance between belief and reason and of the greek philosophical influence on the chritian beleif of today, the Biblical faith and Greek philosophical inquiry. Its a very, very difficult speech, and most people who referred to it has never read it, or understood what it was about.

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xvi/speeches/2006/september/documents/hf_ben-xvi_spe_20060912_university-regensburg_en.html

Regards Asbj鷨n Nordam

[log in to unmask] wrote:
> History Lessons for The Pope and George Bush  II
>

> WRITTEN BY A LIVING JEW IN ISRAEL, WHO IS AN  ATHEIST AND A
> VERY POPULAR
> COLUMNIST IS ISRAEL. IT CLEARS THE AIR OVER THE  RECENT
> DEFAMATORY REMARKS THE
> POPE MADE ABOUT ISLAM AND THE PROPHET. PLEASE SEND  TO AS
> MANY PEOPLE AND GET
> THEM EDUCATED.
>
> Muhammad's Sword
>
> by Uri  Avnery