GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:09:17 -0700
kb,

I'm with you entirely. Something stinks to hell here.
I know one of the "Investigators" Baba Saho, and one
of the "witnesses" to the Cautionary Statement Sunkary
Saidy Khan. Given the cue from Yaya Jammeh, Baba Saho
will do anything to make these people confess to what
he wants. That's his nature. Sunkary is a Primary Six
drop-out (literally) and one of Baba Jobe's side
kicks. He was part of the July 22nd contingent that
was sent to Libya some years ago for training in
Terrorist tactics. I'm surprise Dumo and co haven't
confessed to being The Delta Force after the thuggery
they were undoubtedly subjected to by these
badge-carrying criminals. The Barrow fellow has to be
the biggest goofball alive. In him, the Mafia
operative found the stereotypical African boffoon
who'd fall for his crap without thinking. He is the
linch pin they needed to "implicate" the rest. A
classic set-up if there ever was one. God help us...

Saul.