GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 00:12:06 -0400
I hope yours will be as successful . Inshallah.
On saturday Sept 4 Th. 1999  the African Coalition for Islamic Education
(ACIE) will be having a major event at MCC in Maryland with good guest
speakers like Mustapha Mbacke a famous Senegalese radio TV personality.
PLUS other prominent participants invited from Gambia and Senegal.

I will announce your Gammo then ,
Meanwhile good luck and as Basssss says Keep the good work down there.

Habib,
       If you can remember at the DC Area Gamo, we met for a short while
and I briefly
 mentioned the Kansas City Gamo. It is going to be on September 18th
1999 and you are
 all invited. You can also pass on the message to your friends that were
around.
 Thanks and hope to see you in KC.
 Secka