GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 18:03:56 EDT
Thanks Ebrima for a well thought out piece.  I  enthusiastically share both
your pragnosis and your seeming optimism. We must all do our bit to help
reverse the very omnious trends that characterise Africa . We must begin with
what i call institutional fumigation by purging the utterly distructive
leadership and the institutions they build to perpetuate themselves and begin
the difficult task of doing what is necessary to  help people.

Karamba