GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 01:31:30 +0000
Pdois
has demonstrated with their little resources that they are good It is
therefore
our responsibility to vote for them and not their responsibility  sir."

Haruna:

I only reacted to the statement because it is really very true, and nothing do about you - it could have been directed to anyone and my raction would have been the same.

Thanks

From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>