GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kejau Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:38:37 GMT
Well Chongs,
You are one the people responsible for the " deterioting suitation back
home" if there is any. When you used to call your self " Dingding Manso"
You never thought a day like this will ever come. When you thought you have
the Gambian Gendarmerie to worship you, and who ever feels otherwise is not
among your boys, and so will never go to the out stations. Did you expect
them to fight for your greedy masters that faithful 22 July 1994? When you
had disbanded them, without any thought, for your own selfish end. I hope
you are good friends with Sheriff Mbaye, now, since you ar enot fighting for
power at thye expense of the Gambia. I expect you to only forward messages
of the small boys, not your own comments.