GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yunusa Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:18:44 +0000
Tony,

Thanks Tony for seeing the danger in that message. I also saw only danger, nor
fun or suprise or dissappointment. Please expect a lot of this type of
scam/tricks as we approach the new millenium with all the much-talked about y2k
bug. Avoid the temptation of getting rich overnight. It's a lifetime risk and
probably not possible without a price.

Like everyone else, may Allah guide us in this trying times and help us put up
with the temptations of satan and his followers.

Blessed Ramadhan mubarak to all and may we and our dead ones be forgiven our
sins and put on the right path.

Yunusa Bah