GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 13:56:18 CEST
Essa Sey <[log in to unmask]>

>Nordam,
>
>             Your art. is a master piece that i find encouraging,respectful
>and illuminating the dark tunnel we're going through.Exactly!exactly! we
>must learn to be listening to each other in order to be able to arrive at a
>point where CONCENSUS will rule.

If the murderous regime which you so shamelessly lie for on this forum had
excercised the art of listening to the point of CONCENSUS, then MAYHEM would
not have RULED on april 10th and 11th.

Stop running up here every time pretending to be the exact opposite of what
you really are and don't you ever write to me privately again. If you have
anything to say to me, say it here. I don't deal in private with murderers
and thier running dog apologists.

Kabir.