GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:24:45 -0400
Malik Kah, I cannot but have a few chuckles after reading your garbage. What
have you been smoking this time to think that I have extraordinary means? I
am still laughing just thinking about your irrational rattling. Slow down,
boy. I am just an ordinary Gambian ready to defend my positions on G_L at
all costs. Ms. Joh spent the better part of her weekend writing about me and
made me the subject of her posting on G_L. She attacked me personally. I did
NOT threaten her. I WARNED her. The passage she quoted from me told her
that: “I hereby serve you a final WARNING”. Emphasis mine.

Needless to say, mental midgets like you and Ms. Joh again decided to
misinterpret what I said and start imagining things. Be my guest and think
all sorts of things and ask for God’s mercy. I responded to Ms. Joh
yesterday and I am responding to you today because you want to bring others
into this; ascribe my views about vermin like you to others that do NOT even
know that you exist. I reiterate that my views are NOT those of the
Alliance. You attacked me personally and I am dealing with you. Deal with me
directly and leave others out of this. If you do NOT have the wherewithal to
go the distance, then call it quits and start talking about PDOIS policies.
We look forward to the piece you are going to come up with on Sidia Jatta in
Parliament. Try and help your Party. Do like Hamjatta and write about
Gambia’s socio-economic development under a PDOIS government. Or you can
also imitate Hamjatta and write about the achievements of your leaders, like
Hamjatta did on Ousainou Darboe. Instead of just sitting down, drinking
‘attaya’ and smoking, be useful for a change.

Get a life. And next time you do NOT understand what I said, ask me for
clarification before you hurt yourself thinking too hard. On a final note, I
take this opportunity to tell Habib Ghanim that I regard him as an elder in
the Gambian community. I will just stop at that for now.
KB