GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:31:05 +0200
Hi Jobs!

Nice to see/read you here. These are very important issues you've raised and
just goes to highlight the tasks that lie ahead for those of us who really
know who we are. Reading here the other day an article forwarded he by
Ebrima Ceesay from Baffour Ankomah entitled "Contrasting the African and
Western media", I could not help but ask myself: " For how much longer?"

Consoling though to see one more brother online who understands the reason
why God bestowed upon us humans our enviable position in the Animal Kingdom.
I'm saying this because there are still some out there who believe that the
main purpose for us having a head is to give it a nice hair-cut. Hoping to
read more from you.

Regards,

Kabir.