GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamadi Banna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 06:40:02 PDT
Forwarded message:

----Original Message Follows----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Hamadi Banna <[log in to unmask]>, Mataar <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Support Gambia
Date: 14 Apr 2000 05:33:54 -0700

Dears gambian brothers and sisters,

I am forwarding a support message from one of our members in the senegalese
community in USA. I know that this position is that of all people who
struggle for justice, democracy and human dignity.

I myself strongly support this position and will be always by your side.

Keep it up folks, year 2000 is the begining of the end of all dictatorships
in Third World countries.

We shall win!!!!

Mor Fall Dieng
Connecticut/USA