GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Dibba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 12:09:45 +0100
Mr Mbai,

  Your struggle to be granted political asylum in the USA means not to tarnish the image of the Gambians. You are neither an enemy to the state of the Gambia nor to the Gambian people. If you believe in prostituting the characters of the Gambian people will strengthening you claim of asylum to the authorise in the USA, you are doing yourself a disfavour. The immigrants authorise are legal expertise and are impeccably capable of gathering information about your motive of seeking for asylum. Having your job terminated with observe doesn’t exactly give you a solid case for you application.

  Be honest with yourself and allow the Gambian L to be a forum that lay the ground for a progressive debate for national development when Gambia is concern.

  Chijama
  KB

panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

My Fellow Gambians,

The Freedom Newspaper editorial file has been invaded by Jammeh terrorists who went ahead with their threat to close down the paper as promised. The impostor(s) few days ago invaded my private email account password and sent a mail to the Gambia post mailing list claiming that Pa Nderry M'Bai joined the APRC. This morning I woke up and saw the impostor pulled out our member's information details and posted it online. The impostor also claimed that I have joined the APRC, which is a damn lie. The Jammeh terrorists are work.

For the past two days, this Editor received numerous death threats by people calling themselves Jammeh supporters. The voice mail of such killers had been recorded. Their private emails threatening to take my life has also been stored.

One Mr.Njie in Norway is banding an email which was sent to me privately in a bid to black mail me on the Gambia L. I suspect that he is one of the collaborators out to undermine me. But God is on my side. The Freedom Newspaper is under attack. We shall overcome the challenges. On the whole Jammeh has trained online terrorists who can ground a paper. Why are you scared of the Freedom Newspaper? Your next move is to kill Pa Nderry M'Bai. We wait for that day. The Freedom Newspaper shall past the test of time.

To our esteem readers, the Freedom Newspaper, wish to assure you that move behind this action is calculated to scare our dependable and well trusted sources on the ground. Jammeh and his allies are moved by our revelations. Nothing will stop us from carrying out our basic journalistic work. God safe the Freedom Newspaper. We shall win our enemies bent on undermining us. We deplored this latest action in strongest terms to curtail free press.

Pa Nderry M'Bai,

Editor/Publisher of the Freedom Newspaper.