GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:09:28 EDT
Hi Folks,
I have a very high regards to my late brother Deyda. I never wanted to
disclose my participation to ensure that he gets the award and to be honored. I  am
a member of PEN and I nominated Deyda because he deserved to be honored.  I
gave testimony about his life and as a journalist how he stood for a free
press and the sacrifice for his life.As a Gambian I need to give a support  .Watch
out for my interview with NBC,I spoke very high of him and why he  deserved
to be awarded. I will never compete him. I am working very hard to get  some of
his family from London to join Isaiah to witness the ceremony .I have no
hard feelings but those who think that they are the only worthy Gambian. I   will
later come with tangible comments on that issue.All I hate is those who  have
personality problem and image problem.What we need are people who speaks  the
truth and write the truth but not chicken hearted people. I am sorry to who
think that I offend.
Alagiyorro.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい