GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:06:26 +0000
Jabou, thanks for this forward.  If this is true, then the Jammeh
administration better take it's nose out of others' business.  I, however,
would not be surprised if this allegation is found to be true, because of
the meddling of the APRC in the affairs of Senegal.  We better not feel too
comfortable with Senegal as a buffer zone.  If Bissau reasons with Senegal
that they can take care of Gambia and Cassamance with one stroke, it might
come to that at some point.  Gambia cannot afford that at any time.  A word
to the wise is sufficient, but I do not know about fools, which is what we
have running our affairs.  I guess Jammeh really wants to be like Gadaffi.
Lord, this boy is ignorant.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou