GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:29:06 EST
Yes Jabou....  Actually, I am always too lazy to Caucus because I  never care
about the outcome.  But this year, not only did I Caucus, I made  phone calls
from a 3-page list of Bangor residents urging them to vote for  Barak; and I
am a State delegate thus far, hoping to make it to the  National Convention.
Barak has essence, charisma and he is just  likeable!!  Mainers are saying
that the city's biggest event  ever,  was when JFK came to campaign for his
presidency -- and,  Obama's crowd broke that record.  He is simply phenomenal.

Regards,

Awa Sey

In a message dated 2/12/2008 8:46:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,