GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:12:53 -0400
i was told today that the aborted march copish are now sentenced to 20
years imprisonment .my saddness is especially overwelmed for my friend Alieu
Jobe .if the story is indeed true that Alieu is locked-up for twenty years ,this
is a very sad news for his family and friends .i new Alieu back in 2001 in AT
Emilwoolf college when we were studying for our accountancy ,he was a very
warm person and easily approachable .i never knew him before but the first
time we meet in the small mosque allocated to us in the college campus we
became instant friends.
when the call came for him to return home ,he never hesitated .he loved his
jobe .but sadly ,his case is now one of regret .i pray that he can withstand
the horrors of mile 2 .better still ,the man who imprison him is hoist out the
hot seat of power .Brother Alieu whatever your involvement in the plan
coup ,we cannot independently verify ,so for that matter ,i still hold you
innocent of the all crimes

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい