GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamodou Gassama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:52:03 -0000
Banding,

For someone who claims to be a man of justice and of democracy, your twsited
logic is really baffling. Are you suggesting that, in trying to rectify the
ills of our society we apply different rules for different people? Doesn't
the families of others who were wronged also deserve that those wrongs be
acknowledged and may be retribution administered equally? What sort of
society are you advocating for Gambians? How can you say that the inocent
murder of several dozen people don't matter any more? Get real. This sort of
narrow mindedness and myopic bigotry is really annoying. If by my admission
that I was the guy behind the nom de plume Kebba Jobe is a humiliation, then
you must be out of your mind. It was I, who stated right from the begining,
that Kebba Jobe was a name I was using incognito. It was a choice I made
right from the begining and it was plain clear to all and sundry. Whatever
the case, that is history as far as I am concerned and does not in any way
affect my perspectives of issues concerning the Gambia.

Have a good day, Gassa.