GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 16:25:25 -0700
Pa Modou,
Now, you realized how biased this Forum is. Most of them Lack the Tolerance
to Accept others opinions. If you think otherwise, you're an enemy and would
be crucified.
A lot of them don't have a life and all they do is sit by the computer and
gossip.
The few who are Honest, Credible and worth our time are always been crush.
In this forum, you've to be tolerant and not to take things personal.
Express your feelings and move on. Life is short and don't let no one hurt
your feelings.
EB.